Traditionally, people have always associated printing services with books, newspapers, leaflets and similar products. Times have changed – with today’s advanced technologies, and with greater access to these services, digital printing offers far more varied and exciting options. Paper is no longer the only medium that carries the printed word – you can have your marketing messages, graphics and logos reproduced on a host of materials from plastics, vinyl and through to materials like brushed aluminium!
Whether you want to access digital printing to produce your everyday business stationery needs, or for materials to wage a major marketing campaign, then choosing the correct online print shop is essential. There are a number of key things you should want from your digital printing provider:
How easy is it to order your printing?
- Upload artwork – Can you upload your print artwork as part of the order confirmation process? It can be time consuming if you need to supply your design separately.
- Order the job – Can you select from different print options (such as paper stock, dimensions and quantities) in order to meet your requirements?
- Arrange delivery online – You’ll want to supply your delivery details and confirm your order all through one streamlined process.
You’ll want reliable turnaround times
An online printer will be able to process your order quickly and be happy to provide distribution across the UK. Even a local printer will be able to accept online orders from any location, it’s about finding an online printer you can trust and who provides the best service.
Other essential questions to ask your printer:
- Do I need to supply my own artwork or can your team work on a design for me?
- Can I see the final print ready proof before confirming the actual print run
- What payment methods can I use?
Based in Romsey. Hampshire BML Print are a digital printers who work nationwide, our printing services are complimented with wide-format, signage and many creative services. The highest standard of print is our number one priority. If we are not happy, then we don’t expect you to be.
BML Print is one of a handful of printers to achieve the standard required for orienteering maps as laid down by the British Orienteering Federation. We are also the preferred printer for the International Orienteering Federation, where we supply a variety of race products and competition maps for the UK & Europe markets.